Thursday, February 28, 2013

RACCOONS!!!

Hey Jammers! HUGE update today! I'll start with RACCOONS!
 :D
 Here's mine!

Sit:

The dance is jumping from one foot to the other:

And the play is really weird. It starts jamming out and nodding it's head and snapping it's fingers (opposable thumbs?):

 Then it falls backwards and starts spazzing. I found a glitch with the Wreath Necklace!
LOL!

There is also raccoons plushies and toys now! And raccoons items in the Conservation Museum!

Another thing is that if you haven't taken your Online Safety Quiz, you can find it in the Conservation Museum!

Today's brand new item is an Eagle Hat!
The winner of the hat contest at last! Also, when I bought my blue one, it was my 250th clothing item! Neat!
Maybe this means EAGLE ANIMALS!!?

I also heard some very terrible news today. ANOTHER PET AS A MONTHLY GIFT! What happened to ITEMS!?!?!? SPIKED COLLARS! GIANT LION PLUSHIES! ELF TAIL ARMOR!


Hugs,
who is not happy with pets as monthly gifts

21 comments:

  1. I think the play action is ROFLing xD the raccoon laughs, then rolls on the floor laughing ^_^ That's how I saw it :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! -rocking out- *RANDOM SPAZ*

      Delete
  2. Well, I like your website with the falling hearts, but I really want to know where to find the raccoon plushies so, if you could tell me that would be great!! add me my user name is wetty5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find raccoons plushies in the claw now I think! I will add you!

      Delete
    2. Ok thanks what's your username?

      Delete
    3. fairyalena101.......?.................?.................

      Delete
    4. ..........................................

      Delete
    5. Do u know the pink purse code?

      Delete
    6. There is no pink purse code. Pink purses were given for free to any Jammer who logged in on Saturday, December 31, 2011.

      Delete
    7. No I think there is one.

      Delete
    8. Well... then I don't know it.

      Delete
    9. I went to every claw, and didn't find raccoon plushies.

      Delete
    10. I dunno maybe it is in the claws in dens

      Delete
    11. Maybe.. it has to be somewhere.

      Delete
  3. i've got 7 raccoon plushies my user is snowybunny2012

    ReplyDelete
  4. Therefore, make sure you set the system up correctly.
    Kale, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, and brussel sprouts are some of the
    most common foods that contain goitrogens. These lizards can weigh
    11 pounds on average and can grow up to roughly 6.



    Feel free to visit my web-site; iguana good care diet plan

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo invente este juego lo ise en ingle me en canta

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi you have a great blog

    add me : farsya

    thanx! :)

    ReplyDelete